Nov 2, 2013

HOME TOUR - Actress Rachel Bilson

If you haven't had a chance to check out the latest Nov issue of Lonny...then you simply haven't added the cherry to the top of your cake yet!

With each month my love for Lonny grows and this month is no exeption, featuring the beautiful LA home of actress Rachel Bilson (who my love also grows stronger for each month) .

A beautiful collaboration with designer Kishani Perera who together created a beautiful home with a bohemian luxe flavour ( and a twist of retro ) loads of colour , art filled walls, an unprentencious and homely abode.

It certainly ticked all the boxes for me and now has my lusting over a blue velvet sofa to call my own.

To view more of Rachel's home and even more stunning interiors be sure to visit Lonny for your daily dose of inspirational interior spaces! 

Keep up the fantastic work Team Lonny!!









images via : Lonny Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna. haven't visited for ages.. It's so nice. like popping in and out of a magazine! I LOVE that dress Rachel is wearing in the first pic!! hope all is well. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so much to love here! That living area.... love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)